Important to remember:
The deadline for the application form is 31st of January 2019
To successfully apply you have to send to email@example.com:
1) the application form, completed and signed by a person authorised to represent the Theatre School entering the performance in the Competition;
2) an audio-visual recording of the theatrical performance submitted to the Competition in a MP4 format sent via wetranfer.com, dropbox.com or other portal for sending files;
3) a description of the performance translated into the English language, submitted in a Word format, ready in all aspects for distribution in the promotional and press materials of the Festival;
4) five (5) photographs, presenting scenes from the theatrical performance submitted for the Competition, in one of the following formats: .tif, or jpg.
Within the frame of the Festival, a competition of theatrical performances, hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”, will be held.
The Competition is open only to theatrical performances prepared by Theatre Schools within the meaning of § 2 section 1 clause 1) hereof.
Only theatrical performances which:
- were performed for the first time (premiere) not earlier than on 1 September 2017;
- have a complete theatrical form,
- last no longer than 120 minutes;
- may apply to the Competition.
Performances in any theatrical form may apply to the Competition.
Applying with a theatrical performance to the Competition by a Theatre School does not guarantee participation in the Festival.
The results of the official selection will be announced on 31st of March 2019.
Regarding the huge amount of applications, the Artistic Council decided to postpone a term of announcing the results of the official section. The new date was accepted by the Festvival Director on 25th March 2019. Finalists will be published the latest on 15th April 2019.
If your performance will be selected, till 31st of May 2019 you will be ask to send us:
- a written representation on granting a gratuitous license to use (disseminate) the artistic performance of the theatrical performance delivered during and as part of the Competition;
- copies of the representations confirming the obtainment of the necessary fire safety and occupational health and safety certificates issued for the devices, stage props and materials used in connection with the presentation of the theatrical performance in the Competition;
- subtitles in English and Polish.
We wish you good luck!